Original Post from Bilingual People:
On the 20th June, Virtual Career Days will be hosting a Virtual Recruitment Fair which will be solely focused on job opportunities in the IT Industry, giving the opportunity for candidates with IT qualifications and industry experience to engage with a large number of HR Professionals and recruiters from international companies to discuss job opportunities throughout the UK and Europe in the comfort of their own home.
You will be able to have online live chats to employers and recruitment agencies whether it’s to ask a question or to discuss a wide range of employment opportunities in the IT field as well as apply for the jobs they have available online!
Types of jobs which will be available at the Virtual IT Recruitment fair include:
Web Developers, System Administrators, Helpdesk Analysts, Application and Content Managers, hardware engineers, MAC or Citrix specialists, Oracle DBA, Network Administrators, Software and MS Office Developers…..and more!
If you have an IT qualification or experience in the field; and you are interested in finding a great job whether in the UK or throughout Europe than this is a “must attend” event!
Benefits of visiting the Virtual IT Recruitment Fair:
• Complete a career test where your skills will be best matched with the companies exhibiting to save time and energy whilst looking for a job
• Leave your CV with HR professionals - It is essential that you have your CV up to date as you can leave your CV online as well as contact details with the HR Professionals on the exhibitor’s virtual stand.
• Many companies will have advice on how to apply for their roles, information about the interview process and all other aspects, to help you find your perfect job on their virtual stand.
• Download application forms if required, or watch video’s uploaded from recruiters
• Apply for job roles online!
• Have live online chats with HR professionals from leading international companies and recruitment agencies.
The fair is online from 10am (GMT) to 5pm (GMT) on the 20th June 2014, so you can access the fair in the comfort of your own home at any time during this period without having to travel to a venue or another location.
The Virtual IT Recruitment Fair is completely free of charge however all candidates must pre-register before the event takes place. To register for your pass to visit the virtual fair online today using the link below:
Virtual Career Days